Welcome to the OOA Training Program! Today we will be covering some of your new responsibilities and expectations as an OOA member. There will be a test at the end so it is recommeneded to listen carefully and take notes. Please remain silent unless you are asked a question and do not move around unless asked to. Do you have any questions regarding OOA training before we begin? *Answer any questions they may have*
So, to start with. What are your new abilities now that you're in the OOA Division? You're able to promote up to IA I & you can work at the Help Desk station in HQ, also known as FTHD.
Lets begin with some basic information about the Help Desk. The Help Desk assists members with Habbo/HIA related questions, concerns or issues they might have. They also provide information and pass on requests to iC members of staff (i.e. Badge Admins, etc.). Make sure to have the front seats filled first in the Help Desk and then the seats in the back. The Help Desk is for HIA/Habbo related questions ONLY. Utilizing the desk to socialize is prohibited. When answering questions at FTHD, Make sure to give valid information.
However, some questions are only to be answered by certain personnel: If someone approaches you with a complaint, suggestion, or any information about our allies or outside organizations, Please direct them to an External Relations member. Only External Relations members are allowed to handle matters outside of HIA. Note that the same applies to the Transfer Unit; If someone approaches you with transfer-related questions and disputes, Please direct them to a Transfer Unit member.
Do you have any questions about anything we’ve discussed so far? *Answer any questions they may have*
Now, let’s take a look at some common questions that are asked at the Help Desk.
1. When am I getting paid? Correct answer: Pay is at 12am, 6am, 12pm, and 6pm UK time. If you live in another country, you can use the time converter on the homepage of the HIA website.
2. How do I get a mentor? Correct answer: You can apply by going to the following link: tiny|cc/GetMentor. Replace the | with a dot instead when searching.
3. How do I apply for a LOA? Submit an LOA request through the LOA Hub on Portal. Next, request the LOA badge and add LOA to your motto. Then, if you are a member of HIA’s Slack, you can request for an LOA Admin to approve your LOA request through the #request Channel. If not, I can contact an LOA Admin for you. (For Security who does not have portal) Since you don’t have a portal, I’ll contact an LOA Admin for you. Please let me know your leave date, return date and your reason. Make sure to request for LOA badge and add LOA to your motto. We also have a LOA Guide on our website under Resources > LOA Request > LOA Guide.
4. How can I get a trading pass? Correct answer: Refer to the Trading Pass Guide under Resources > Guides > Trading Pass Guide. I can also walk you through how to activate your trading pass if you prefer. 5. How do I sign up for Slack? Correct answer: I can help you get a Slack account. All I need is your E.mail. Make sure to whisper it to me in pieces so it doesn't get filtered!
6. How do I sign up for Portal? Correct answer: You can use the Portal Guide on our website to help you set up. Or I can help you register and then request approval from a Portal Admin (PA) in the #request channel.
7. How do I get a badge accepted? Correct answer: You can utilize the #requests channel on Slack to ask for a Badge Admin. If you are not apart of Slack yet, I can request for you. I recommend you check habbohia|com/slack-guide for more info on how to use #requests correctly.
8. I was just paybanned, can I know why? Correct answer: Please find the payer who paybanned you. They can tell you the reason why you got paybanned. If you would like, I can request a payer for you.
Alternatively you can also check out the Payban list at: habbohia|com/pay-ban-list
*Please remember that you are not allowed to tell an individual when Payban is over*.
9. How do I know if I’m eligible for Pay Bonus? Please check out this link for information about Pay Bonus: habbohia|com/weekly-pay-bonus
10. I have a complaint against someone, what do I do? Please submit a complaint at tiny|cc/LAComplaint with screenshots regarding the incident. *You may guide them through the whole process.*
Do you have any questions regarding any of these common questions? *Answer any questions they may have*
Now we will begin the test. You will be tested about the Help Desk procedures.
Do you have any final questions before we begin? *Answer any questions they may have*
Let's begin. 1. What kind of questions are allowed at the Help Desk? 2. Are you allowed to use the Help Desk for socialization? 3. Someone has a complaint about another agency, how would you handle the situation? 4. If you encounter a member asking about transfers, how would you handle the situation? 5. If you encounter a member seeking for a mentor, how would you handle the situation? 6. A member wants a badge to be accepted, how would you handle the situation? 7. A member comes to your desk and asks why he is paybanned, how would you handle the situation? 8. A member has questions about taking a LOA, how would you handle the situation? 9. A member asks about Pay Bonus, how would you handle this situation?
*Trainee must understand all of the answers to the questions above. If they get answers correct please let them know and also assist any individuals who struggle.*
Congratulations! You’ve passed the OOA Examination!
You should join our communication platform to help you stay involved if you haven't already. The communication platform we use is called Slack. It will provide you direct access to tons of people and units as well as the #requests channel. Feel free to join now, I'm here to help if you have any questions. Note that the information expressed in this training can be found on the Help Desk Guide. Please reference this guide if you need assistance at the Help Desk.
Again, if you don’t know the answer to a question, don’t be afraid to ask! With this we conclude your OOA training - Congratulations and welcome to the OOA Division! You may now return to base if you don’t have any other questions :)
**Don’t forget to log this training session under 'OOA' on portal.**