In order to receive pay, all HIA employees will have to meet the following requirements:
1. All employees will be paid if they have worked in HIA at least 60 minutes, as reflected in their “online time”. In the case of disconnection, payer will call for 3 vouchers (or a 2iC+) who have seen you working.
2. If you do not have a trading pass and are below the rank of HR, you will receive a promotion instead of pay. (HR+ are not eligible for a trade locked promotion).
3. All employees will be rewarded with pay and an extra promotion during pay time if they have 10+ hours of online time. No vouching for disconnection will be accepted.
4. Agents - MOD division are able to choose promotion over pay on any of the official paytimes, please note that you still require 60 minutes of online time or 3 vouchers. (All tasks/promotions requirements have to be completed in order to chose promo over pay).
5. All employees will have to exit FTB and be in the main area in base to receive pay. Payers would give ample warning before the doors at FTB are shut. If anyone is caught using training hallway, they will risk disciplinary action from payer. The use of VIP to access base after FTB doors have been shut is prohibited, if you are caught doing so, you would run the risk of receiving disciplinary action from the pay team.
6. All employees will queue in an orderly manner to receive pay from payer. If one is caught cutting the line, they will be ordered to go to the back of the line or risk disciplinary action from payer.
7. All employees must have their trading pass turned on in settings. If one is caught turning off trading on purpose and refusing to comply to turn on trading, disciplinary action will be taken by payer.
8. All employees can only receive pay once at each pay time. If one receives pay in both HIA bases, he/she will be pay banned for 3 days. (If offence is repeated, employee can face a logged disciplinary action.).
9. All employees have to stay for 45 minutes after pay line ends if not they will risk being pay banned the following day. If one needs to leave early for an urgent matter or for an SU meeting out of base, please get permission from the payer.
10. Payers are unable to notify employees when pay ban ends, it is up to the receiver to know when pay ban ends.
Sunday Pays: All employees are given the privilege to choose either pay OR promotion for each pay time as a Sunday special. However, if one holds a rank in the Board of Elite division (BOE), promotion will only be given once out of the 4 pay times UNLESS they hold an online time of 10+ hours.
Vouching: - You can only vouch if you have 60 minutes of online time. - You can only vouch for one person. - You must be employed with HIA in order to Vouch. - If one is caught asking for vouchers when they did not disconnect, disciplinary action will be taken by payer. - If one is caught asking for vouchers in exchange for payment (respects, credits, etc), disciplinary action will be taken by payer. - A vouch from 2iC+ will be counted as 3 vouches.
Habbo Maintenance: In the case of Habbo maintenance, payer would announce subsequent action where pay would be pushed to a later time, or pay ban would be cancelled, etc. Please await further announcements from payer. Payer Protection Policy: This policy is to protect payers over any issues. A.1: Payers have the right to refuse pay to those they believe are abusing the vouching system. A.2: If you disconnect and do not provide proof of your online time or falsify proof of your online time, payers have the right to neither pay you nor give you a promotion. A.3: If you leave any of the HIA rooms, you will be pay banned by the payer. It is in the payer’s right to pay ban you if you leave the HIA premises without permission. A.4: Payers have no control over previous leavers list. You will have to address the payer who put you on the leavers list. A.5: If you harass or threaten any payer, there will be consequences. The payer will decide if one should be pay banned or receive a disciplinary depending on the severity of the harassment or threat.