Weekly Pay Bonus
What is pay bonus?
Pay Bonus is a weekly bonus reward given to employees who have been extremely active during the week. By having this badge, you can collect an additional 10c, or one HC level every Sunday.
Pay Bonus line will be conducted on Sunday, 8:00PM (BST). However, one will have a time-frame of 24 hours until Monday 8:00PM (BST) to collect the reward from any official payers with the [HIA] Payers badge created by Ali21. If one fails to claim the reward within the time-frame, they will be removed from the badge, thus being unable to claim pay bonus.
This badge is available to every single division in HIA so that everyone has the opportunity to be rewarded with pay bonus.
How do I earn the pay bonus badge?
Throughout the week, you are required to complete the requirements listed below. Once you have completed the tasks, you may request the pay bonus badge. It is earned through hard work recognized by a payer or an elective. Pay bonus badge requests will be screened for acceptance starting on FRIDAY 12:00AM (BST) up until SUNDAY 7:00PM (BST).
*DO NOT ASK THAT YOUR PAY BONUS BADGE BE ACCEPTED. It’s earned based on merit.*
1) You must have a daily 3 hours average time per week and in [HIA]. However this time is not exact. It is up to the person issuing the badge to give the badge to you for your hard work.
2) You must have worked hard during the week.
3) You must have received at least 3 promotions in the week.
- High Rank - Diplomatic: 3 promotions
- BOE: 2 promotions
- Electives & those who are the ranks of Elite Consultant (by the start of the week) & Elite Congressman are exempt from this rule.
4) A new transferee must be in HIA from the start of the week in order to work for pay bonus.
5) You must complete one of the following requirements:
- Have handed out 15 promotions (if HR+) AT LEAST. (that week)
- Have trained 5 recruits (if Trainer+) AT LEAST. (that week)
- Have given 7 Agent tours (if SLT+) AT LEAST. (that week)
- Have completed 5 transfers (if TU) AT LEAST. (that week)
- Have sold 8 ranks (if RS) AT LEAST. (that week)
- Have issued 15 badge removal logs (if BA) AT LEAST. (that week)
*You DO NOT have to complete every option above, they’re just options. You may CHOOSE which one you would like to complete that week.
*Requirements for pay bonus are counted from MONDAY 12:00AM (BST) up until SUNDAY 7:00PM (BST).
New HIA Member Requirement:
1) A new member must be in HIA from the start of the week in order to work for pay bonus.
2) They must reach the rank Trial Trainer during the week before the Pay bonus line starts.
*Any rank sales purchased to accelerate the earning of this rank will disqualify the recipient.
3) It is under the payer’s discretion whether or not they have successfully completed requirements to be eligible.
The pay bonus badge will be retracted in the following cases:
1) Employee is issued with a disciplinary action.
2) Employee is pay banned.
3) Employee goes inactive.
Pay Bonus - Free HC
Employees are able to earn free HC from pay bonus! They must attain the "Pay Bonus" badge on four occasions, claiming an HC level on those four occasions. If you choose an HC level over the bonus pay, you will not get the 10c.
*Please note, you don’t have to choose HC for 4 weeks in a row. You may choose HC one week and pay another week.
*Abusing of the system will result in not being able to collect pay bonus.
How do the ‘HC levels’ work?
Every time you choose a HC level, tariff will build up and you can choose 'HC level 2' the week after, and so on.
You can also use your tariff to buy your friend HC. However, you cannot merge your tariff with a friend to get your free HC.
There is no time limit as to how long you can hold any HC level badges.
However, if you resign or are fired from HIA, you will lose any HC level badges you had at the time.
HC Level 1 - You will obtain this badge the first time you choose HC over pay bonus.
HC Level 2 - You will obtain this badge the second time you choose HC over pay bonus.
HC Level 3 - You will obtain this badge the third time you choose HC over pay bonus.
HC Level 4 - The fourth time you choose HC over pay bonus, you will obtain this badge. this would allow you to claim
ONE OF TWO CHOICES:
1. Turn in your 4 HC levels for a 31d HC box from Channdie, Ali21. or any official HIA Rank Seller.
2. Turn in your 4 HC levels for 64 credits worth of ranks in HIA.
Please be rest assured that your HC badges will only be removed after you have received your HC gift or ranks.