Weekly Pay Bonus
What is pay bonus?
Pay Bonus is a weekly bonus reward given to employees who have been extremely active and hard working during the week. By having this badge, you can collect an additional 13c, or one HC level every Sunday.
Pay Bonus line will be conducted on Sunday, 8:00PM (BST). However, one will have a time-frame of 24 hours until Monday 8:00PM (BST) to collect the reward from any official payers with the [HIA] Payers badge created by Ali21. If one fails to claim the reward within the time-frame, they will be removed from the badge, thus being unable to claim pay bonus.
This badge is available to every single division in HIA so that everyone has the opportunity to be rewarded with pay bonus.
How do I earn the pay bonus badge?
Throughout the week, you are required to complete the requirements listed below. Once you have completed the tasks, you may request the pay bonus badge. It is earned through hard work recognized by a payer or an elective. Pay bonus badge requests will be screened for acceptance starting on FRIDAY 12:00AM (BST) up until SUNDAY 7:00PM (BST).
*DO NOT ASK THAT YOUR PAY BONUS BADGE BE ACCEPTED. It’s earned based on merit.*
*PLEASE REQUEST THE PAY BONUS BADGE WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE REQUIREMENTS. DO NOT REQUEST ON THE ASSUMPTION THAT YOU WILL COMPLETE IT.
1) You must have a daily 3 hours average time per week and in [HIA]. However this time is not exact. It is up to the person issuing the badge to give the badge to you for your hard work.
2) You must have worked hard during the week.
3) You must have received at least 3 promotions in the week.
- High Rank - Diplomatic: 3 promotions
- BOE: 2 promotions
- Electives & those who are the ranks of Elite Consultant (by the start of the week) & Elite Congressman are exempt from this rule.
4) A new transferee must be in HIA from the start of the week in order to work for pay bonus.
5) You must complete one of the following requirements:
- Have handed out 15 promotions (if HR+) AT LEAST. (that week)
- PS promotions handed out will not be counted towards their boss' promotion count.
- Have held 5 training sessions (if Trainer+) AT LEAST. (that week)
- Have given 7 Agent tours (if SLT+) AT LEAST. (that week)
- Have completed 5 transfers (if TU) AT LEAST. (that week)
- Have sold 8 ranks (if RS) AT LEAST. (that week)
- Have issued 15 badge removal logs (if BA) AT LEAST. (that week)
*You DO NOT have to complete every option above, these are just the options available. You may CHOOSE which one you would like to complete that week.
*Requirements for pay bonus are counted from MONDAY 12:00AM (BST) up until SUNDAY 7:00PM (BST).
New HIA Member Requirement:
1) A new member must be in HIA from the start of the week in order to work for pay bonus.
2) They must reach the rank Trial Trainer during the week before the Pay bonus line starts.
*Any rank sales purchased to accelerate the earning of this rank will disqualify the recipient.
3) It is under the payer’s discretion whether or not they have successfully completed requirements to be eligible.
*These requirements are how Agents & Security can receive paybonus. However, can be subject to change with approval from Pay iCs.
The pay bonus badge will be retracted in the following cases:
1) Employee is issued with a disciplinary action.
2) Employee is pay banned.
3) Employee goes inactive.
Pay Bonus - Free HC
Employees are able to earn free HC from pay bonus! They must attain the "Pay Bonus" badge on four separate occasions, claiming an HC level each time. If you choose an HC level over the bonus pay, you will not get the 13c.
*Please note, you are not required to choose HC 4 weeks in a row. You may choose HC one week and pay another week.
*Abusing of the system will result in not being able to collect pay bonus.
Pay Bonus - 64c of Ranks
Employees are also able to cash in their 4 HC levels for 64c of ranks! Approach any official HIA Rank Seller and they will calculate the rank to be received.
How do the ‘HC levels’ work?
Each time you choose an HC level, tariff will build up and you can choose 'HC level 2' the week after, and so on.
You can also use your tariff to buy your friend HC. However, you cannot merge your tariff with a friend to get your free HC.
There is no time limit as to how long you can hold any HC level badges.
However, if you resign or are fired from HIA, you will lose any HC level badges you had at the time.
HC Level 1 - You will obtain this badge the first time you choose HC over pay.
HC Level 2 - You will obtain this badge the second time you choose HC over pay.
HC Level 3 - You will obtain this badge the third time you choose HC over pay.
HC Level 4 - The fourth time you choose HC over pay, you will obtain this badge.
Holders of 4 HC levels have TWO choices:
1. Turn in your 4 HC levels for a 31d HC box from Channdie, Ali21. or any official HIA Rank Seller.
2. Turn in your 4 HC levels for 64 credits worth of ranks in HIA from any official HIA Rank Seller.
Please be rest assured that your HC badges will only be removed after you have received your HC gift or ranks.