These ranks are not included as a part of the main rank list of HIA. However they are compared to the respective in Command ranks but remain a special In Command rank.
The CoS team looks after the overall development of HIA. All members in this team shall be elected only by the Chief of Staff of HIA.
(Chief of Staff are compared to the in command of [HIA] as a whole.)
Chief of Staff [1iC]
Assistant Chief of Staff [3iC]
Chief of Staff Rep [2iC]
Secretary to the Chief of Staff [4iC]
Deputy Chief of Staff [2iC]
Junior Chief of Staff [5iC]
- The Chief of Staff [1iC] assists all the other members of CoS, sets weekly tasks, forwards on any file in need of approval/reviewing to CoD. The CoS 1iC overviews everything that goes on within CoS to make sure everything's running smoothly and that the tasks are being done.
- The Chief of Staff Rep [2iC] will be requested to step in and take the CoS iC’s roles when they are not around (E.g when on LOA). They also set guidelines and goals for the upcoming weeks whilst also keeping up to date with HIA updates and information.
- The Deputy CoS [2iC] is primarily in charge of forum related tasks, such as posting the weekly bulletin each week with the assistance of the Assistant CoS after the input from the rest of the CoS.
- The Assistant Chief of Staff [3iC] assists the CoS Rep and Deputy as well as assisting the rest of CoS with proposals, documents and updates that are being worked on.
- The Sec. to CoS [4iC] has the main role of admin & internal work. Their main role is to make sure that the drive is all organised so that every file is in its correct place by keeping the To-Do list, Feedback list, Alerts list etc.
- The Junior CoS [5iC] has the main role of helping the Sec. to CoS with feedback sessions, CoS feedback forms, polls, or whatever help may be needed. The Trial CoS also helps with forum and assisting the CoS as a whole.
These are the members who represent the respective Founder or the Chief of Directorate in their absence.
These reps work alongside the Foundation & CoD. They have many important duties as they must share the workload with their respective boss. They are available to attend important meetings & events on behalf of their boss. They may also schedule business meetings and/or special appearances when needed. They relay important information and ensure that all messages are received when their boss is unavailable. They may assist in logging items on their boss's behalf if requested as well as carry out projects and research in order to make HIA a stronger Agency.